The following medical facility and health system CEO relocations have actually been reported in the recently. The executives are listed alphabetically..
Kelly Gooch –
Wednesday, August 26th, 2020
1. Daniel Bonk began his period as CEO of Bellville (Texas) Medical Center, The Sealy News reported..
2. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System named Noel Cardenas senior vice president and CEO of Memorial Hermann Southeast and Memorial Hermann Pearland healthcare facilities..
3. Karen Fordham left her task as CEO of Venice (Fla.) Regional Bayfront Health..
4. Terri Gehring, president and CEO of McPherson (Kan.) Hospital, will retire by years end, according to the McPherson Sentinel.
5. Matthew Gutwein, president and CEO of the Health & & Hospital Corporation of Marion County, is leaving the Indianapolis-based organization..
6. Tampa, Fla.-based Moffitt Cancer Center called Patrick Hwu, MD, president and CEO..
7. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System called Justin Kendrick senior vice president and CEO of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital..
8. Greg Neal, CEO of Bristol (Tenn.) Regional Medical Center, stepped down.
9. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Kaleida Health called Robert Nesselbush CEO.
10. Gregory Walker, CEO of Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover, N.H., will retire Oct. 31, according to fosters.com
More posts on executive moves: 10 current healthcare facility, health system CFO movesChildrens Health, UT Southwestern name pediatric enterprise CMOHealth & & Hospital Corporation of Marion County (Ind.) CEO resigns.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.