The 100 award winners were honored throughout the 2020 NRC Health Symposium virtual occasion this week..
Alia Paavola –
Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
Health care services firm NRC Health released its 2020 variation of its list honoring the leading 100 healthcare organizations for consumer loyalty.
To compile the 2020 Consumer Loyalty Awards list, NRC Health utilized arise from its nationally syndicated market insights study, which surveyed more than 310,000 households across the U.S. from April 2019 to March 2020. To get approved for the list, a company needed to secure a minimum of 150 top-of-mind mentions from clients in the study..
The leading 10 Consumer Loyalty Award-winning medical facilities for 2020:.
1. Baptist Health Lexington (Ky.).
2. Boone Hospital Center (Columbia, Mo.).
3. Brigham and Womens Hospital (Boston).
4. Duke University Hospital (Durham, N.C.).
5. Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey (Pa.) Medical Center.
6. Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center (Hartford, Conn.).
7. St. Vincents Birmingham (Ala.).
8. UAB Hospital (Birmingham, Ala.).
9. University Hospital (Ann Arbor, Mich.).
10. University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (Iowa City).
More articles on ratings and rankings:266 health centers with 5 CMS stars for client experience10 best, worst states for healthcare in 202015 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
Find the complete list of the top 100 medical facilities here..