Here are 7 recent partnerships between health care companies and big tech companies including Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft..
Jackie Drees –
Monday, August 24th, 2020
1. Anthem at the end of June introduced the Anthem Skill for Amazons Echo and Alexa. Members in several markets can now ask the devices to supply info about their medical and dental health insurance.
2. Walgreens Boots Alliance, Microsoft and Adobe deployed the 2nd wave of WBAs digital change: a new digital offering for customized healthcare and shopping. The new platform provides clients access to WBAs worldwide drug store and retail organizations.
3. Allscripts in July announced a five-year extension of its alliance with Microsoft, designating the tech giant as its brand-new cloud service provider.
4. UCLA partnered with Apple in August to introduce a three-year study examining the relationship between patients psychological health symptoms and their sleep, heart rate, activity and daily routines.
5. Google Cloud AI partnered with the Harvard Global Health Institute to establish the COVID-19 Public Forecasts, a control panel that supplies 13-day forecasts for hospitalizations and death rates throughout all 50 states.
6. Amazons PillPack, the online pharmacy service it obtained in 2018, partnered with Prime Therapeutics and New Jersey health insurance provider Horizon Healthcare Services in August. Under the collaboration, Horizon will offer its members with streamlined PillPack sign up as well as estimated out-of-pocket expenses before selecting their prescription fill choice..
7. Little Rock, Ark.-based Baptist Health is installing 432 Amazon Echo Show gadgets in COVID-19 patient rooms throughout 9 healthcare facilities to permit clients and clinicians to communicate practically.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
Anthem at the end of June launched the Anthem Skill for Amazons Echo and Alexa. Members in several markets can now ask the gadgets to offer information about their dental and medical health plans.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Microsoft and Adobe deployed the 2nd wave of WBAs digital change: a brand-new digital offering for individualized health care and shopping. Amazons PillPack, the online drug store service it obtained in 2018, partnered with Prime Therapeutics and New Jersey health insurer Horizon Healthcare Services in August.
More posts on digital improvement:17 health system officers serving on digital health company boards13 concepts in healthcare development Retreating from innovation is not a choice: Mayo Clinics CEO shares 3 methods to maintain quick transformation born from pandemic.