Kelly Gooch –
Thursday, August 20th, 2020
The following CEOs shared plans to step down or retire from their functions over the last month..
1. Michael Apkon, MD, PhD, president and CEO of Tufts Medical Center in Boston, prepares to step down in September..
2. Karen Fordham left her task as CEO of Venice (Fla.) Regional Bayfront Health.
3. Barry Rabner, president and CEO of Penn Medicine Princeton (N.J.) Health, will step down Jan. 1..
4. Daniel Sinnott, president and CEO of Wilmington, Del.-based Saint Francis Healthcare, resigned.
5. Owensboro (Ky.) Health President and CEO Greg Strahan plans to retire Feb. 1..
6. Regional Medical Center in Orangeburg, S.C., did not renew the agreement of health center president and CEO Charles Williams.
More short articles on executive moves: Providence CFO leaves for function at tech companyUNC Health COO to retireRady Childrens includes 2 to executive team.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.