Change Health care added a company with cloud-native imaging technology to its portfolio.
Five things to know:
1. On Aug. 18, Change announced it acquired Nucleus.io, a company that develops completely enabled cloud native imaging and workflow technology. The innovation includes a zero-footprint diagnostic viewer and streaming technology as well as workflow and imaging options.
2. The acquisition completes Changes next-generation medical imaging platform and increases the companys commitment to advance innovation. It also speeds up Changes timeline to execute a total cloud-based, end-to-end enterprise imaging service for customers.
3. Nucleus.io currently serves 7,500 organizations and onboards around 150 brand-new companies monthly.
4. Modifications business imaging network platform consists of archive and analytics applications, and physicians will now have the ability to read, collaborate and identify with other clinicians from anywhere. They will likewise have access to data and artificial intelligence to enhance results.
5. Regards to the deal were not disclosed.
On Aug. 18, Change revealed it obtained Nucleus.io, a business that establishes fully made it possible for cloud native imaging and workflow technology. The acquisition finishes Changes next-generation medical imaging platform and enhances the companys dedication to advance development. Modifications business imaging network platform includes archive and analytics applications, and physicians will now be able to check out, diagnose and work together with other clinicians from anywhere.
More posts on digital improvement: Baptist Health introduces $100M digital transformation to end up being Amazon Prime of healthcare: 5 detailsSteal This Idea: How Childrens Hospital Los Angeles hacked its method to innovationHHS inks $6.3 M IT contract with Virginia security firm
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.