Here are 5 partnerships and associations centered on cardiovascular and heart care revealed considering that July 1.
Keep in mind: This is not an exhaustive list. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to include a collaboration announcement to this list.
1. Minneapolis-based Childrens Minnesota and Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic participated in a pediatric cardiology cooperation in August.
2. Staples, Minn.-based Lakewood Health System has partnered with the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern for cardiology services.
3. New York City-based Mount Sinai Health System and Hackensack, N.J.-based Cross County Cardiology have partnered to expand advanced cardiac services in New Jersey.
4. Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Browns Mills, N.J., has partnered with Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia to enhance its graduate fellowship training programs.
5. The Guerin Family Congenital Heart Program in the Smidt Heart Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is working together with Keck Medicine of USC, both based in Los Angeles, to expand surgical look after genetic heart illness clients.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
More short articles on cardiology: Top medical facilities for cardiology by state, ranked by US NewsHeart transplant program launches at Dell Childrens Medical CenterPlease mind the gap: 3 cardiologists go over variations in heart care results