Here are 5 partnerships and affiliations fixated cancer care announced given that July 1.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. If you wish to include a collaboration statement to this list, please email email@example.com.
Anuja Vaidya (Twitter) –
Wednesday, August 19th, 2020
1. Schenectady, N.Y.-based Ellis Medicine is associating with Buffalo, N.Y.-based Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center for new medical oncology services.
2. The Eleanor N. Dana Cancer Center at the University of Toledo Medical Center and the Toledo Clinic Cancer Center will partner Sept. 1 to broaden services and oncology resources in Northwest Ohio.
3. Margaret Mary Health in Batesville, Ind., has actually partnered with The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati for medical oncology services.
4. The Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York City is partnering with New York Cancer & & Blood Specialists to construct a cancer care center.
5. Adventist Health Castle in Kailua, Hawaii, is signing up with the Hawaii Cancer Consortium, led by the University of Hawaii Cancer Center in Honolulu.
More short articles oncology: Mission Health moves chemotherapy out of rural areasDana-Farber Cancer Institute opens center for treatment of BRCA-related cancersHow a cancer medical diagnosis & & living through a pandemic are strangely comparable
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.