Jackie Drees –
Thursday, August 13th, 2020
Here are the leading 10 U.S.-based digital health start-ups that have actually disclosed the most moneying as well as their particular classifications, according to CB Insights:.
CB Insights on Aug. 13 released a report ranking the 150 most promising digital health start-ups throughout the world.
The start-ups are all developing software-enabled services across 12 core classifications, including medical intelligence and enablement; screening and diagnostics; virtual care shipment; and illness management and therapeutics..
The startups have actually raised more than $20 billion in overall funding across more than 600 offers since Aug. 10, according to the report.
1. Grail (screening and diagnostics): $2 billion.
2. Oscar Health (health insurance and benefits management): $1.5 billion.
3. VillageMD (online and offline main and urgent care): $1.24 billion.
4. Bright Health (health insurance and advantage management): $1.08 billion.
5. Tempus (real-world evidence): $620 million.
6. Ro (virtual care delivery): $377 million.
7. Devoted Health (health insurance and advantages management): $369 million.
8. Flourish Earlier Detection (screening and diagnostics): $367 million.
9. Iora Health (offline and online main and immediate care): $350 million.
10. DNAnexus (clinical trials): $273 million.
More articles on digital change: Nanobyte insights: Providences Chief Digital and Innovation Officer Aaron Martin shares why he returned to healthcareHow Cedars-Sinai became more like Netflix, Google Maps throughout COVID-19 responseVA pressing ahead with 5G hospital: 4 project updates.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.