Here are 8 private equity deals announced since July 1:.
There were more than 300 private equity handle the health care industry in 2019, and the healthcare sector has actually continued to draw private equity financiers in this year..
1. HealthEdge Software, a portfolio company of Blackstone Group, got The Burgess Group, an Alexandria, Va.-based healthcare payment stability software business..
2. Leonard Green & & Partners entered into a conclusive arrangement to purchase a 50 percent stake in WellSky, an Overland Park, Kan.-based healthcare software business. TPG Capital will stay a 50 percent shareholder, according to PE Hub..
3. Centauri Health Solutions, a portfolio company of Abry Partners, acquired Applied Revenue Analytics, a Texas-based health care intelligence business, from OSG Billing..
4. GI Partners obtained Clinical Ink, a Horsham, Pa.-based scientific innovation business. NovaQuest retained a minority stake in the company..
5. Abry Partners obtained a majority stake in HealthEZ, a third-party administrator of self-funded medical plans..
6. Accel-KKR invested in Forcura, a Jacksonville, Fla.-based healthcare technology company..
7. Apax Partners consented to purchase a 49 percent stake in InnovAge, a Denver-based in-home senior care service provider..
8. KKR entered into a definitive agreement to purchase a managing stake in J.B. Chemicals & & Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical company in India that concentrates on branded solutions..
More posts on healthcare finance: Tenets net earnings more than triples in Q2CMS pitches physician payment rule for 2021: 6 things to know11 hospitals return $192M in CARES Act payments.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
GI Partners obtained Clinical Ink, a Horsham, Pa.-based clinical technology business. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.