The following hospital and health system executive resignations were reported from May through July.
Kelly Gooch –
Monday, August 3rd, 2020
1. Cleveland Clinic Florida CEO Wael Barsoum, MD, resigned to take a new leadership task at a personal company..
2. Gina Bishop, PhD, MSN-Ed, Registered Nurse, administrator at Providence Kodiak Island (Alaska) Medical Center, resigned, according to radio station KMXT..
3. Reba Celsor, CEO of West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital, resigned to accept a brand-new task..
4. Expense Hawley, CEO of Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, Fla., resigned..
5. Cynthia “Cindy” Huether, CEO of Eleanor Slater Hospital, a state-run state intense care and psychiatric hospital with campuses in Cranston, R.I., and Burrillville, R.I., resigned.
6. Daniel Sinnott, president and CEO of Wilmington, Del.-based Saint Francis Healthcare, resigned.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.