Jackie Drees –
Friday, July 31st, 2020
Here are 6 updates on Epics operations, software and collaborations reported by Beckers Hospital Review in July.
Editors note: The updates are noted in the order they were reported.
1. Oklahoma University Medicine and its scholastic partner University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center tapped Optimum Healthcare IT to provide implementation support for its $200 million Epic EHR rollout..
2. Since July 1, Forbes approximated Epic CEO Judy Faulkners net worth at $4.1 billion, a 64 percent boost considering that March..
3. San Antonio-based University Health System chose to progress with its $170 million Epic EHR project, releasing the system on July 11 after a two-month hold-up due to the coronavirus pandemic..
4. Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, Colo., will start transitioning to an Epic EHR in August. The medical center might cut up to 15 IT tasks as a result of the modification, but the healthcare facility anticipates to have 25 other remote and on-site positions appear in other departments. The job is anticipated to finish by November 2021..
5. Impressive moved forward with strategies of an approximated $3.9 million upgrade to its Rochester, Minn.-based data centers mechanical equipment and electrical systems..
6. Morgan City, La.-based Ochsner St. Mary, previously referred to as Teche Regional Medical Center, implemented a $6 million Epic EHR system July 26..
More posts on EHRs: Allscripts posts $8M bottom line for Q2: 4 notesAllscripts to offer budgeting, analytics organization Epsi to Strata for $365MCerner in the headlines– 11 most current stories.
Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, Colo., will begin transitioning to an Epic EHR in August. The medical center may cut up to 15 IT tasks as an outcome of the change, but the health center expects to have 25 other remote and on-site positions become readily available in other departments. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.