These activities pointed out on
Ask Reddit arent sexual– however they feel like it.
1. When youre sitting next to somebody and they lean over and reach across you to get something.
2. When anyone raises their arms to stretch and their t-shirt gets raised up somewhat. It often feel like an unintended striptease.
3. Having someone else play with your hair.
4. When somebody provides you a hand to assist you up from a boat to the dock.
5. When a woman does that thing where she tucks her hair behind her ear while making direct eye contact.
6. Having your back scratched.
7. When a girl puts her hand as much as yours and remarks on how yours is a lot larger.
8. When youre sitting next to someone and your shoulders/thighs touch.
9. Certain expressions are very sexually charged. “Make me,” or “What are you gon na do about it.”
10. When something amusing occurs in a crowd and you make eye contact with a complete stranger and do that smirk thing. May as well start taking your trousers off when that happens.
11. For me its whenever someone touches my neck in any way, I dont know why however its so delicate.
12. When someone is putting the automobile in reverse and they put their hand on the back of your seat.
13. Rolling up sleeves, especially on a button down.
14. If youre on a pc/laptop, somebody leaning over your shoulder to look at the screen with you. The close proximity of your faces can feel awkwardly sexual.
15. Hugging from behind.
16. Touching someones hand by mishap in public.
17. Someone breathing down your neck in close quarters.
18. Snuggling, does not need to be sexual by any methods, but it certainly feels so.
19. When someones putting sunscreen on your back.
20. Watching somebody practice music. That look of concentration and extremely regulated motions? Very intimate.
21. Somebody aside from you removing your glasses from your face.
22. Extended, intense eye contact.
23. Being on a plane with someone approximately the same age as you. Sexual stress to the MAX.
The people strapping you in on a roller rollercoaster. Why are you giving me that eye contact?
25. Whispering in general.
26. I get goosebumps when somebody carefully and respectfully inspects/handles something of mine. It might be practically anything.
27. Connecting another persons tie for them.
28. Someone writing on your arm.
My eyes roll back and I try not to cry out. It injures so bad however feels so good.
30. Dancing, although that can cross into sexual habits quite fast.
Watching someone practice music. Being on a plane with someone roughly the very same age as you. I get goosebumps when someone gently and respectfully inspects/handles something of mine.
When something funny happens in a crowd and you make eye contact with a complete stranger and do that laugh thing. The close distance of your faces can feel awkwardly sexual.