The following health center and health system executive relocations were reported in the last week:.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, July 31st, 2020
1. Mike Begeman; Dan Blue, MD; JoAnn Kunkel; and Kim Patrick will retire from Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Sanford Health.
2. Carolyn Carpenter was named president of the National Capital area for Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins Health System..
3. McLaren Port Huron (Mich.) healthcare facility called Eric Cecava president and CEO.
4. Newark (N.J.) Beth Israel Medical Center named Beverly Coleman vice president and primary human resources officer.
5. Richard DAquila, president of Yale New Haven (Conn.) Hospital and Yale New Haven (Conn.) Health, will step down, efficient Oct. 5.
6. Einstein Healthcare Network President and CEO Barry Freedman is retiring from the Philadelphia-based health system, efficient Dec. 31..
7. Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Ky., named Tommy Haggard CEO.
8. Richmond-based Virginia Commonwealth University called Arthur Kellermann, MD, senior vice president for health sciences at VCU and CEO of VCU Health System.
9. James “Jim” Lee was called regional CEO of Kona Community Hospital in Kealakekua, Hawaii, according to West Hawaii Today.
10. Lisle, Ill.-based Amita Health called Adam Maycock president and CEO of its Hinsdale and Adventist La Grange medical centers..
11. Columbus-based OhioHealth called John McWhorter COO.
12. Nemours Childrens Health System– a health system with two medical facilities in Delaware and Florida– named Mark Mumford president of Delaware Valley operations, efficient Sept. 1.
13. Barry Rabner, president and CEO of Penn Medicine Princeton (N.J.) Health, will step down Jan. 1..
14. North Mississippi Medical Center Gilmore-Amory called Jamie Rodgers as the medical facilitys administrator, according to TV station WCBI.
15. Rome (N.Y.) Memorial Hospital named cardiologist Russell Silverman, MD, CMO.
16. Hermiston, Ore.-based Good Shepherd Health Care System named Brian Sims president and CEO..
17. Daniel Sinnott, president and CEO of Wilmington, Del.-based Saint Francis Healthcare, is resigning, efficient July 31..
18. Olympic Medical Center in Port Angeles, Wash., called Darryl Wolfe CEO.
19. Lifespan, a nonprofit health system based in Providence, R.I., named Kenneth Wood, DO, executive vice president and chief scientific officer.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.