Teladoc Health reported $241 million in revenue for the 2nd quarter of 2020, an 85 percent uptick from the same time last year..
Jackie Drees –
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
5 things to know:.
1. Total check outs throughout the second quarter of 2020 increased 203 percent to 2.8 million..
2. Teladoc published a $25.7 million net loss for the quarter compared to a $29.3 million net loss throughout the second quarter of 2019..
3. The telehealth business reported $421.8 million in revenue for the very first 6 months of the year, up 63 percent from $258.8 million throughout the very first half of 2019..
4. Teladoc anticipates revenue for the 3rd quarter of 2020 to be between $275 million and $285 million, with full-year 2020 profits predicted in the variety of $980 million to $995 million..
5. The business anticipates overall visits in 2020 to be between 9.8 million and 10.3 million..
More articles on telehealth: SOC Telemed, public financial investment company combine to form $720M company: 7 detailsCVS Health includes $59 telehealth gos to in 2 states: 5 detailsHumana puts $100M into telehealth home care startup Heal: 5 notes.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.