Google moms and dad business Alphabet reported a 2 percent profits decrease in the second quarter of 2020.
Five things to know:
1. The tech giant reported $38.3 billion in the second quarter and net income at $6.9 billion.
2. Googles operating earnings for the quarter was $7.5 billion, below $10.3 billion in the very same quarter last year.
3. Google Cloud reported a 42.8 percent boost in profits from $2.1 billion in the 2nd quarter of 2019 to $3 billion in the most recent quarter. Altogether, Google revenues were about $38 billion.
4. Google advertising revenues decreased 22.8 percent from $38.6 billion for the second quarter of 2019 to $29.8 billion for the second quarter of 2020.
5. Alphabet reported having 127,498 staff members at the end of the quarter.
More posts on health IT: Allscripts to sell budgeting, analytics company Epsi for $365M10 worrying trends in health ITTexas Medical Centers COVID-19 control panels prove challenging to develop and check out
Google Cloud reported a 42.8 percent boost in earnings from $2.1 billion in the 2nd quarter of 2019 to $3 billion in the most recent quarter. Completely, Google profits were about $38 billion.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.