The following hospital-union occasions have actually been reported since July 16:.
Kelly Gooch –
Thursday, July 30th, 2020
1. A union representing 275 workers at Kindred Hospital Westminster ( Calif.) demanded that the long-lasting care facility do more to secure staff members from COVID-19.
2. Unionized nurses at Medstar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C., required ideal personal protective equipment.
3. A union representing health care workers at Philadelphia-based Temple University Hospital seeks danger spend for members..
4. Nurses accused Ascension Borgess Hospital in Kalamazoo, Mich., of participating in anti-union activity amid agreement negotiations.
5. More than 700 nurses who walked off the task for 2 weeks approved a brand-new agreement July 20 with Amita Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet (Ill.).
6. Almost 800 employees at Santa Rosa (Calif.) Memorial Hospital started a five-day strike on July 20.
7. The bargaining committee for 180 employees at Loretto Hospital in Chicago reached a tentative contract with management, avoiding a strike prepared for July 20.
8. A federal judge ruled a New York union can not sue Albany (N.Y.) Medical Center for supposed trafficking law offenses.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.