The following health center and health system CEO relocations have been reported in the recently..
The executives are noted alphabetically..
Kelly Gooch –
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
1. Nashville, Tenn.-based Ardent Health Services called Martin Bonick president and CEO, effective Aug. 17..
2. Michael Ehrat was named CEO of Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, Fla.
3. Einstein Healthcare Network President and CEO Barry Freedman is retiring from the Philadelphia-based health system, effective Dec. 31..
4. Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello, Idaho, called Jordan Herget CEO..
5. Richmond-based Virginia Commonwealth University called Arthur Kellermann, MD, senior vice president for health sciences at VCU and CEO of VCU Health System.
6. Lisle, Ill.-based Amita Health called Adam Maycock president and CEO of its Hinsdale and Adventist La Grange medical centers..
7. Barry Rabner, president and CEO of Penn Medicine Princeton (N.J.) Health, will step down Jan. 1..
8. Hermiston, Ore.-based Good Shepherd Health Care System called Brian Sims president and CEO..
9. Daniel Sinnott, president and CEO of Wilmington, Del.-based Saint Francis Healthcare, is resigning, efficient July 31.
More short articles on executive relocations: Lifespan names new chief medical officerOhioHealth names brand-new COO from Baylor Scott & & WhiteJohns Hopkins names National Capital area president.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.