Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Task listings were put together from online job hunter sites.
Morgan Haefner –
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
Below are seven health centers and health systems that posted job listings looking for revenue cycle leaders during the past couple of weeks.
1. PeaceHealth in Vancouver, Wash., seeks a system vice president of profits cycle..
2. Johns Hopkins All Childrens Hospital in St. Petersburg, Fla., seeks a vice president and CFO.
3. Trinity Health in Livonia, Mich., seeks a vice president of patient service services..
4. Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, N.M., looks for a senior vice president and CFO.
5. Orlando (Fla.) Health looks for an assistant vice president and CFO.
6. The Bellevue (Ohio) Hospital seeks an executive vice president and CFO.
7. Bon Secours Mercy Health in Cincinnati looks for a vice president of compliance..
More posts on financing: Georgia health center to close in OctoberHCA records $1B earnings in Q2Financial fallout from COVID-19: 9 newest hospital layoffs and closures.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.