The following management relocations by females were reported on or after July 14:.
Kelly Gooch –
Tuesday, July 28th, 2020
1. Carolyn Carpenter was called president of the National Capital Region for Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins Health System.
2. Danville, Va.-based Sovah Health named Sheranda Gunn-Nolan, DO, market CMO.
3. Debra Hernandez, RN, was named president at Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington, N.C.
4. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare named Sabrina High chief technique officer for its 3 Central Valley Market health centers in California..
5. Mullica Hill, N.J.-based Inspira Health named Amy Mansue CEO..
6. Sonoma (Calif.) Valley Hospital CEO Kelly Mather will leave her position to end up being CEO of BayHealth, a joint venture of UCSF Health in San Francisco and Walnut Creek, Calif.-based John Muir Health..
7. Columbia, Mo.-based MU Health Care called Nikki McGruder its first director of variety and addition..
8. Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital called Holly Sanchez COO..
9. Navicent Health President and CEO Ninfa Saunders, DHA, MSN, is retiring from the Macon, Ga.-based system..
10. Johnson City, Tenn.-based Ballad Health named Jamie Swift, RN, chief infection prevention officer and assistant vice president of infection prevention..
11. Grand Blanc, Mich.-based McLaren Health Care tapped Kimberly Keaton Williams as chief variety officer.
More articles on executive moves: 5 current hospital, health system CFO movesOhioHealth names brand-new COO from Baylor Scott & & WhiteAmita Health names brand-new CEO of 2 health centers.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
Debra Hernandez, RN, was called president at Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington, N.C.
4. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.