Kelly Gooch –
Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
The following health center and health system primary nursing officer, chief nursing executive and chief medical officer moves were reported in the last 4 weeks..
1. St. Louis-based SSM Health tapped Matthew Broom, MD, as CMO and vice president of medical affairs for its Saint Louis University Hospital..
2. University Medical Center of El Paso named Amyra (Amy) Daher, MSN, BSN, RN, chief nursing officer.
3. Jan Keys, DNP, Registered Nurse, senior vice president and chief nursing executive of Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Erlanger Health System, retired June 22..
4. John Krahnert Jr., MD, is stepping down from his CMO function at FirstHealth of the Carolinas in Pinehurst, N.C.
5. Lake Success, N.Y.-based ProHealth, one of the nations largest independent, physician-run health systems, called Ian Leber, MD, CMO..
6. Down East Community Hospital in Machias, Maine, named Sharla Moretti, RN, vice president of patient care services and chief nursing officer, according to machiasnews.com..
7. Lincoln County Hospital in Lincoln, Kan., named Jackie Pounds, RN, primary nursing officer..
8. Greenwich (Conn.) Hospital named Karen A. Santucci, MD, senior vice president and CMO..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
John Krahnert Jr., MD, is stepping down from his CMO function at FirstHealth of the Carolinas in Pinehurst, N.C.
5. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.