The following medical facility and health system executive moves were reported in the last week:.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, June 26th, 2020
1. Los Angeles-based Keck Medicine of USC tapped Chris Allen to act as interim CFO.
2. Cleveland Clinic Florida CEO Wael Barsoum, MD, is resigning to take a brand-new leadership task at a personal business.
3. Roland Bibeau, Registered Nurse, president and COO of Novant Health Matthews (N.C.) Medical Center, is retiring.
4. Olean, N.Y.-based Upper Allegheny Health System has actually named Rick Braun COO, according to the Olean Times Herald..
5. West Reading, Pa.-based Tower Health called Edward Chabalowski CFO of Pottstown (Pa.) Hospital, in addition to his role as CFO of Phoenixville (Pa.) Hospital.
6. University Medical Center of El Paso named Amyra (Amy) Daher, MSN, BSN, RN, primary nursing officer.
7. Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Avera Health named Ashli Danilko CEO of St. Michaels Hospital Avera in Tyndall, S.D.
8. Renton, Wash.-based Providence health system tapped A. Verona Dorch to function as executive vice president and chief legal officer.
9. Rose Medical Center in Denver named Casey Guber president and CEO, according to the Denver Business Journal.
10. Cleveland Clinic named Kelly Hancock, DNP, MSN, RN, as its very first chief caretaker officer..
11. Jan Keys, DNP, Registered Nurse, senior vice president and chief nursing executive of Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Erlanger Health System, retired June 22.
12. Peoria, Ill.-based OSF HealthCare named Kathleen Kinsella president of Little Company of Mary Medical Center in Evergreen Park, Ill.
13. John Krahnert Jr., MD, and Lynn DeJaco are stepping down from their executive functions at FirstHealth of the Carolinas in Pinehurst, N.C..
14. Ypsilanti, Mich.-based Saint Joseph Mercy Health System called Alonzo Lewis president of St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor (Mich.) and St. Joseph Mercy Livingston in Howell, Mich..
15. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare named Sheri Montgomery CEO of Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
16. Down East Community Hospital in Machias, Maine, named Sharla Moretti, RN, vice president of client care services and primary nursing officer, according to machiasnews.com.
17. Pittsburgh-based Allegheny Health Network called Chong Park, MD, president of Jefferson Hospital in Jefferson Hills, Pa., and Canonsburg (Pa.) Hospital..
18. Lincoln County Hospital in Lincoln, Kan., called Jackie Pounds, Registered Nurse, primary nursing officer.
19. Decatur (Ala.) Morgan Hospital called Kelli Powers president, according to the Hartselle Enquirer.
20. Greenwich (Conn.) Hospital President and CEO Norman Roth is retiring, reliable Oct. 2.
21. Medical City McKinney (Texas) called Anthony Villagran CFO..
22. Kris Zimmer will retire from St. Louis-based SSM Health, efficient July 13.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
7. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare called Sheri Montgomery CEO of Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
16. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.