Youll eventually learn these lessons from if you have a cat
1. You can not require somebody to like you.
2. Not everyone can outright say what they desire or need. Watching body language and behavior are necessary for understanding how to properly take care of the others around me.
3. You can enjoy something or somebody the method you believe they ought to be liked and it might not get you anywhere. You have to discover how things like to be liked and loved, and thats when you see progress.
4. Nobody owes you their time. If you feed them, not even.
5. Awaken everyday knowing what you desire and demand it.
6. Love can be revealed in various methods.
7. Persistence is key. You cant have love and love without putting in the work.
8. Always be considerate to those you like. (Dog owners do not get this. Cats enforce this.).
9. Body language says more than words.
10. Love isnt taken, its given.
11. Everyone gets to set their own borders. Authorization can be withdrawn at any time.
12. Never ever take for granted the time you have with somebody. Show them you enjoy them 24/7.
13. Nothing runs out reach.
14. Its OKAY to let your mood shift all of a sudden.
15. If youre stressed about getting down, youll never reach your peak.
16. Regard, provide area, be client.
17. Its fine to grieve for an animal more than you would most human beings.
18. Life deserves living.
19. Always anticipate the most unexpected.
20. Often when your life is going to shit, all you need to do is hug a little furry charming predator.
Constantly be considerate to those you love. Felines impose this.).
You can love something or somebody the way you think they should be enjoyed and it might not get you anywhere. You cant have love and love without putting in the work.
Show them you love them 24/7.